Winning LBC clearly demonstrates the trade of how well the beer will be perceived in the market and will give the trade a very good indicator to stock that beer. It will also allow the trade to hand-sell the beer to its end consumer with confidence as the beer was judged on the merits of value, package, and quality. Winning the London beer Competition award is just the first step, Here, we provide you with the tools to make the most of your awards.
1. Make sure your bottles and marketing stand out with LBC bottle stickers. Get your LBC bottle stickers here.
2. Use our Press Templates to create your own press release. Send it to your distributors, importers, retailers, and end consumers.
3. Share your win on social media with the below hashtags to get RT(Retweet) from us and our partners.
Hashtag: #LondonBeerCompetition Instagram and Twitter: @LondonComps
4. Show off at Tastings. Show the on-trade you mean business at generic tastings by displaying the easily recognizable logo prominently.
5. Tell the World. Obvious but it works, do a blog post listing your successes, a news release for your regular clients and suggest your generic body does the same. Include the results in your customer newsletters, place the news prominently on your website. Send us your press release and we will send it to our media partners and also post it on BTN and BevRoute.