Below are the steps to enter your beer in the London Beer Competition.
Step 1 – Initial Sign Up
1. Register HERE to create your account
2. Complete your company profile
3. Enter the details of beer that you want to enter in the competition
Step 2 – Payment Mode
1. Online payment via stripe: Select payment options in your account and pay online option.
2. Offline mode of payment: The competition coordinator will send you the payment invoice and details if you selected offline method.
3. Once the payment is confirmed, you can access the payment/invoice receipt under billing tab of your online account. Once the payment is done, your shipping labels will be generated in your account.
Step 3 – Shipping
1. Log in to your account, click on my shipping label tab and print the official LBC shipping label.
2. The label needs to be attached on each of the box at the time of shipment
3. Once the shipment has been done, please share the tracking details to the competition coordinator on email@example.com
Note: You must use the official shipping label that is in your account. For more information on shipping, please visit our Shipping Instructions page.
You can enter your beer now and take advantage of the super early bird pricing and ship your beer at a later stage.
Super Early Bird Registration: Now until 30 October 2018
Warehouse Closes For Samples: 28 February 2019
Judging: March 21 & 22, 2018
Winners Announced: 30 April 2019
£85 from 11 September 2018 to 30 October 2018
£115 from 1 November 2018 to 20 February 2019
Please send your Beer samples (4 bottles per entry) to Sensible Wine Services (SWS) between 1 September 2018 and 28 February 2019 to the following address:
Sensible Wine Services (C/O LBC 2018)
Unit 10, Dana Trading Estate,
Transfesa Road, Paddock Wood
Contact: Mr. Karl Franz
Telephone: +44 (0) 1580 715 725
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Beer that arrives after the deadline date will not be accepted and refunds will not be issued.
Clearly label each box of Beer using the delivery label, which can be downloaded once you have entered and paid for your Beer in your account.
If you send your Beer directly to our warehouse, you must tick the option: ‘Duties and Taxes payable by shipped'. If the above is not completed, we cannot guarantee that the Beer will not be stopped in Customs and arrive on time for the competition. London Beer Competition is not responsible for tracking the shipping of your Beer, please ensure everything is in order before sending your Beer.
Import License, Declaration & Duty
All duty, shipping costs, and taxes must be prepaid by the submitter of the samples. Beer must be Delivered Duty Paid (DDP), therefore instruction to complete the import declaration should be given to your forwarder/courier company, please choose ‘shipper accept all charges’ on the documentation provided by your courier company. Submitters should also be responsible for any fees related to the import declaration. Beer cannot be accepted by our logistic partner if the charges associated with shipping have not been paid. Any penalty and additional cost incurred from the non-compliance of declaration requirement in UK will be borne by the Submitters.
Do I Need To Insure My Beer?
LBC and its logistic partner will not take responsibility for Beer damaged or lost whilst in transit. In the event that for reasons beyond the reasonable control of LBC, it is necessary or advisable for the LBC to be canceled, LBC cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss of profit, damage or expense of any kind incurred as the result of such a cancellation.