Shipping Instructions : Kindly follow the below Instructions to ship your samples to the warehouse:
1. Shipping Address and No of Bottles Per Entry
Please send your beer samples (4 cans or 1 liter -2 bottles) to the warehouse address mentioned on the Submission labels before March 2, 2023. Follow these steps to pull your submission labels: Log in to your account > My Submission Labels > Click on Print Icon & save.Our warehouse will be open from 1st October'2022 to receive the samples, and once it gets open, the warehouse address will be made visible on the submission labels in your account.
2. Labeling and Documents
- Please note that your reference number is on the submission label, and it is very important for the LBC team to see your submission label on your box and one copy inside your box. Clearly label your sample box using the submission label when you are shipping samples to our warehouse. Samples will not be accepted by the warehouse team without the submission labels on them.
- All duty, shipping costs, and taxes must be prepaid by the submitter of the samples. beer must be Delivered Duty Paid (DDP), therefore instruction to complete the import declaration should be given to your forwarder/courier company, please choose ‘shipper accept all charges’ on the documentation provided by your courier company. Submitters should also be responsible for any fees related to the import declaration. Beers cannot be accepted by our logistic partner if the charges associated with shipping have not been paid. Any penalty and additional cost incurred from the non-compliance of declaration requirements in the UK will be borne by the Submitters.
- Proforma Invoice: Your beer sample box must be accompanied by a pro forma invoice (One copy on the top of the box and one copy inside the box) for the purpose of paying UK VAT. Participants who will be shipping samples from outside the UK must provide a proforma invoice. The same is not required for shipments within the UK. London Beer Competition is not responsible for tracking the shipping of your beer, please ensure everything is in order before sending your spirit.
Our warehouse closes on 2nd March 2023, so please make sure your samples reach before the deadline.
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
Beer samples that arrive after the deadline date will not be accepted and refunds will not be issued
3.Do I Need To Insure My Beer?
LBC and its logistic partner will not take responsibility for beer damaged or lost whilst in transit. In the event that for reasons beyond the reasonable control of LBC, it is necessary or advisable for the LBC to be canceled, LBC cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss of profit, damage, or expense of any kind incurred as the result of such cancellation.
4. What if I miss the Shipping Deadlines?
Your registration will not be considered for judging and no scores will reflect in your account. No Refund will be initiated in any circumstances of missing the shipping deadline. Delays caused by couriers and customs will not be accounted for, so please ship in advance.
- Make sure to let us know (Emma Hood at firstname.lastname@example.org) the tracking number & courier company name once you ship your samples to the warehouse address to ensure the shipment delivery.